This is the evaluation board for the IDT 5P49V6967 VersaClock 6E programmable clock generator. With RMS phase jitter of less than 0.5ps over the full 12kHz to 20MHz integration range, the device meets the stringent jitter requirements of PCI Express® Gen 1/2/3, USB 3.0, and 1G/10G Ethernet.
- 3 differential outputs capable of generating any output frequency using IDT Timing Commander™ software
- 4 additional copies of LP-HCSL outputs
- SMA connectors for outputs
- When the board is connected to a PC running IDT Timing Commander Software through USB, the device can be configured and programmed to generate frequencies with best-in-class performance
- The 25MHz crystal installed on the board can source a reference frequency to the device when CLKIN/CLKINB is not used