The F1471 is a high linearity RF Driver Amplifier designed to operate within the 400MHz to 4200MHz frequency band. Utilizing a single 5V power supply and only 130mA of ICQ, the F1471 provides 17dB of gain and +28.5dBm OP1dB.
The F1471 is packaged in a 3 × 3 mm, 16-VFQFPN package, with matched 50Ω input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- RF range: 400MHz to 4200MHz
- 17dB typical gain
- +28.5dBm OP1dB
- 5V power supply
- Adjustable DC Bias
- Bias control compatible for 3.3V and 5V operation
- 50Ω single-ended input and output impedances
- Standby mode for power savings
- Internal DC overvoltage protection
- Internal RF overdrive protection
- On-Chip ESD protection
- Operating temperature (TEP) range: -40°C to +115°C
- 3 × 3 mm, 16-VFQFPN package