The ISL28117, ISL28217, ISL28417, and ISL28417SEH are a family of very high precision amplifiers featuring low noise vs power consumption, low offset voltage, low bias current, and low temperature drift making them the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. The combination of precision, low noise, and small footprint provides you with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts.
Applications for these amplifiers include precision active filters, medical and analytical instrumentation, precision power supply controls, and industrial controls.
The ISL28117 single and ISL28217 dual are offered in 8 Ld SOIC, MSOP and TDFN packages. The ISL28417 is offered in 14 Ld SOIC, 14 Ld TSSOP packages. All devices are offered in standard pin configurations and operate across the extended temperature range from -40°C to +125°C.
The ISL28417SEH is offered in a 14 Ld Hermetic Ceramic Flatpack package. The device is offered in an industry standard pin configuration and operates across the extended temperature range from -55°C to +125°C.
- Low input offset voltage: ±110µV, maximum
- Superb offset voltage TC: 1µV/°C, maximum
- Input bias current: ±5nA, maximum
- Input bias current TC: ±5pA/°C, maximum
- Low current consumption: 440µA
- Voltage noise: 8nV/Hz
- Wide supply range: 4.5V to 40V
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Small package offerings in single, dual and quad
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- No phase reversal
- Precision instruments
- Medical instrumentation
- Power supply control
- Active filter blocks
- Thermocouples and RTD reference buffers
- Data acquisition