The Intersil HS-26CT32RH, HS-26CT32EH are differential line receivers designed for digital data transmission over balanced lines and meets the requirements of EIA standard RS-422. Radiation hardened CMOS processing assures low power consumption, high speed, and reliable operation in the most severe radiation environments.
The HS-26CT32RH, HS-26CT32EH have an input sensitivity typically of 200mV over the common mode input voltage range of ±7V. The receivers are also equipped with input fail safe circuitry, which causes the outputs to go to a logic “1” when the inputs are open. Enable and Disable functions are common to all four receivers.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD numbers listed in the “Ordering Information” must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are contained in SMD 5962-95631.
- Electrically Screened to SMD # 5962-95631
- QML qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 requirements
- 1.2 Micron radiation hardened CMOS
- Total dose: Up to 300kRAD(Si)
- Latch-up free
- EIA RS-422 compatible outputs
- Operation with TTL based on VIH = VDD/2
- Input fail safe circuitry
- High impedance inputs when disabled or powered down
- Low power dissipation standby (Max): 138mW
- Single 5V supply
- Full Military temperature range: -55°C to +125°C