The Renesas Starter Kit for RX231(B Mask: built-in Trusted Secure IP) is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX231.
The kit includes an LCD display module, on-chip debugging emulator, and integrated development environment so you can start evaluating the RX231 immediately after opening the box.
Please use this product to experience the performance and functions of the RX231.
- RX231 builds in Trusted Secure IP. AES encryption function and robust key management can be evaluated.
- Supports SDHI. If an optional Wireless LAN expansion board package for RSK (RTK0ZZZZZZP00000BR#WS) is used, Wireless LAN can evaluated.
- Touch feature (self-capacitive type) can be evaluated.
- 1 channel USB Function and 1 channel USB Host can be evaluated.
- In addition, CAN, IIC, etc. can be evaluated.
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC(need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 8/7/Vista (other than the listed OS is not supported)
|Product Name||Debugger supplied||Part Number (Ordering Number)||Availability|
|Renesas Starter Kit for RX231(B Mask: built-in Trusted Secure IP)
(Kit with CS+)
|E1||R0K505231S020BE#WS||Special Delivery in supported|
* This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
* RX231(B Mask) on the board builds in the security function. When you do not need a security function, please consider the Renesas Starter Kit for RX231.
Touch Demonstration Project
The RSKRX231B includes a simple demonstration project to showcase the touch functionality of the RX231 device.
As a customer touch project is dependant not only on the embedded code, but also on a PC tuning application that is specific to the selected compiler and IDE.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
|R0K505231S020BE#WS||Under Development||Renesas||call||Renesas Starter Kit for RX231(B Mask: built-in Trusted Secure IP) (Kit with CS+)||0||Call|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.