As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 (Discontinued product) or MINICUBE2 (Discontinued product), this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Built-in 78K0/KF2 (μPD78F0547DGC) MCU with128 KB flash ROM, 1 KB high speed RAM, and 6 KB extended RAM
- Operatable at high speed with the 20 MHz system clock (oscillator equipped) (when supplied with 4.0 to 5.5V)
- Equipped with maximum 71 I/O ports
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (OCD1A/OCD1B pins)
- Simple testing possible with 2 LEDs and 1 SW
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- MCU pins assigned to the peripheral board and connector for higher expandability
- Lead-free (Pb-free)
Option Products (for Connection with the E1 Emulator)
The CPU board is provided with a 16-pin/2.54mm pitch connector for the connection with MINICUBE2. Connecting it to the E1 emulator, whose user interface cable has a 14-pin/2.54mm pitch connector, requires the optional adapter QB-F14T16-01.
See QB-F14T16-01 User's Manual (14-Pin to 16-Pin Conversion Adapter for E1 Emulator) for the details.
Information Supporting Development Tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.|
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|