Exterior (Top view of the component side)
Exterior (Top view of the solder side)
- Includes three boot options, NOR flash memory, NAND flash memory, and serial flash memory.
- Comes standard with the USB Series-A receptacle for evaluating the SH7262 USB function, allowing advanced development and evaluation of the USB host module application.(*1)
- SH7262 data bus, address bus and on-chip peripheral pins are all connected to expansion connectors (or through-holes) on this board to allow for timing analysis with peripherals that use measurement instruments. Optional board for audio (M3A-HS64G01) is available.(*2)
- Sample software provided with the SH7262 application notes can be used on this CPU board. Click here for the SH7262, SH7264 application notes.
- H-UDI connectors (36-pin and 14-pin) are provided to connect the Renesas E10A-USB emulator.(*3)
*1: When using the SH7262 USB module as the USB function module, use the commercially available connector converter for Series-A to B, or remove the Series-A receptacle and mount the mini-B receptacle.
*2: When using this CPU board with the M3A-HS64G01, the LCD module cannot be used. To use the LDC module, user must develop an optional board to connect an LCD panel with the expansion connector.
*3: The E10A-USB emulator is not included with this product.
This product does not come with the power supply and the development tools. Prepare the following items before using this CPU board.
- Power Supply 5 V (1.5 A min.)
- SuperH RISC engine C/C++ Compiler Package
- E10A-USB emulator
M3A-HS64G50 Block Diagram
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|