The ISL8023_24AEVAL3Z kit is intended for use by individuals with requirements for Point-of-Load applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. The ISL8023_24AEVAL3Z simple smallest factor evaluation board is used for a quick and easy demonstration of the performance of the ISL8023A, ISL8024A low quiescent high efficiency synchronous buck regulator.
|Eval Board||Base Part||Description|
- High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 0.8% Reference Accuracy Over-Temperature/Load/Line
- Start-up with Pre-Biased Output
- Internal Soft-Start - 1ms or Adjustable
- Soft-Stop Output Discharge During Disabled
- Adjustable Frequency from 500kHz to 4MHz - Default at 2MHz
- External Synchronization up to 4MHz
- Negative OC protection
- DC/DC POL Modules
- μC/µP, FPGA and DSP Power
- Plug-in DC/DC Modules for Routers and Switchers
- Portable Instruments
- Test and Measurement Systems
- Li-ion Battery Powered Devices
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.