The ISL36411DRZ-EVALZ evaluates the ISL36411 receive-side equalizer. Each of the four equalizing filters in the ISL36411 provide nine different levels (0 to 8) of adjustable loss compensation (or boost).
The ISL35411DRZ-EVALZ evaluates the ISL35411 de-emphasis redriver. Each channel on the device features an output driver capable of providing seven different levels (0 to 6) of adjustable output de-emphasis.
- Connection to external 3.3V power supply
- On-board voltage regulator that provides the 1.2V supply to the IC
- On-board boost selection using provided jumpers (ISL36411DRZ-EVALZ)
- On-board de-emphasis level adjustment using provided jumpers (ISL35411DRZ-EVALZ)
- SMA connectors to access differential inputs and outputs
- DisplayPort v1.3 active copper cable modules
- QSFP active copper cable modules
- InfiniBand (QDR)
- 40G Ethernet (40GBase-CR4/SR4)
- 100G Ethernet (100GBase-CR10/SR10)
- High-speed active cable assemblies (ISL35411 only)
- High-speed PCB traces
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.