The ISL28233SOICEVAL1Z evaluation board contains the circuitry needed to evaluate the high performance of the ISL28233 chopper stabilized op amp. The ISL28233 chopper stabilized rail-to-rail dual op amp features a low 8μV maximum VOS over-temperature and a 0.1Hz 1/f noise corner frequency enabling very high gain single-stage DC amplifiers that can operate from single cell batteries while consuming only 20μA of current.
The ISL28233SOICEVAL1Z evaluation board can be configured as a precision high-gain (G = 10,000V/V) differential amplifier and demonstrates the level of performance possible with this type of amplifier while operating from battery voltages as low as 1.65V.
- Single supply operation: +1.65V to +5.5V
- Dual supply operation: ±0.825V to ±2.75V
- Singled-ended or differential input operation with high gain (G = 10,000V/V)
- External VREF input
- Banana jack connectors for power supply and VREF inputs
- BNC connectors for op amp input and output terminals
- Convenient PCB pads for op amp input/output impedance loading
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Medical equipment
- Electronic weigh scales
- Precision/Strain gauge sensor
- Precision regulation
- High gain analog front ends
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.