The F2251 is a low insertion loss Voltage Variable RF Attenuator (VVA) designed for a multitude of wireless and RF applications. The device covers a broad frequency range from 50MHz to 6000MHz. In addition to providing low insertion loss, the F2251 provides excellent linearity performance over its entire voltage control and attenuation range.
The F2251 uses a single positive supply voltage of 3.15V to 5.25V. Other features include an enhancement to the Phase Noise performance of the device compared to its predecessor (F2250). The device also features a positive attenuation slope only.
- Frequency range: 50MHz to 6000MHz
- Low insertion loss: 1.4dB at 2000MHz
- Typical/Minimum IIP3: 67dBm / 47dBm
- Typical/Minimum IIP2: 105dBm / 95dBm
- 33.6dB attenuation range
- Bi-directional RF ports
- +34.4dBm Input P1dB compression
- Enhanced phase noise performance
- Linear-in-dB attenuation characteristic
- Supply voltage: 3.15V to 5.25V
- VCTRL range: 0V to 3.6V using 5V supply
- +105°C maximum operating temperature
- 3 × 3 mm 16-VFQFPN package