The ISL9120IRN-EVZ and ISL9120IRA-EVZ platforms allow quick evaluation of the high-performance features of the ISL9120IR buck-boost regulator. The ISL9120IRA-EVZ evaluates the ISL9120IRAZ featuring resistor programmable output voltage.
The ISL9120IR is a highly integrated buck-boost switching regulators for systems using new battery chemistries in a 3mm x 3mm 12 Ld TQFN package. They use Renesas' proprietary buck-boost algorithm to maintain voltage regulation while providing excellent efficiency and very low output voltage ripple when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Small, compact design
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable BYP (buck-boost/forced bypass)
- Connectors, test points and jumpers for easy probing
- Resistor programmable output voltage on the ISL9120IRA-EVZ
- Fixed 3.3V output voltage on the ISL9120IRN-EVZ
- Smartphones and tablets
- Portable consumer and wearable devices