Renesas offers a rich product lineup focused on the step-down type switching power supplies with built-in FET from small current applications to large current applications, depending on the supplied current.
Step-down (Buck) Switching Regulator Products Map
mini-POL RAA20770X series
- Lineup of 3 current types, and 6 products
- Adopt Wafer-level chip-size package
- Constant on-time control for PWM
- Many functions for protection and easy design
- Removal of bonding wire: Parasitic resistance and package space(x-y-z) are significantly reduced.
- Reduces the size of package by about 75 % compared to the conventional 6 x 6mm QFN.
- Thermal resistance:Package surface to junction is very small (about 1 deg C/W). Therefore it can support very high heat dissipation and reduce the need for heatsink and/or air-flow.
- At light load, the switching frequency is slowed down for power loss reduction.
- Smoothly change the switching frequency according to load current.
- Fast transient response, and minimize external components.
- Through light load to heavy load, realize top-level high efficiency.
（RAA207701GBM / Input: 12 V / Output: 3.3 V： 89%@10 mA, 95%@4 A, 92%@10 A）
- Built-in over current protection, over voltage protection, and thermal shutdown.
- Only a few external components, safe and easy design.
- Switching frequency and output voltage are adjustable by external components.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|