This product family consists of sixteen individual functional product variants and three package options. It is operation rated for a nominal +2.5V to +5V range and is specified over the full commercial and industrial temperature ranges.
Each ISL6185 type incorporates in a single package two 71mΩ P-channel MOSFET power switches for power control. Each features internal current monitoring, accurate current limiting, and current limited delay to turn-off, for system supply protection along with control and communication I/O.
The ISL6185 family offers product variants with specified continuous output current levels of 0.6A, 1.1A, 1.5A or 1.8A; enable active high or low inputs; and latch off or automatic retry after overcurrent turn-off, making these devices well suited for many low-power applications.
This family of ICs is offered in an industry-standard SOIC pinout and also in the 70% smaller 3x3 DFN packages providing similar or enhanced performance in the smallest possible package.
- Industrial Temperature Range of -40°C to +85°C
also Available – see ISL6185XXI
- 2.5V to 5V Operating Range
- 71mΩ Integrated Power P-channel MOSFET Switches
- Continuous Current Options for 0.6A, 1.1A, 1.5A and 1.8A
- Thermally Insensitive 12ms of Current Limiting Prior to Turn-Off
- Output Discharges with Reverse Current Blocking When Disabled
- Latch-off or Auto Restart Options
- 1µA Off-State Supply Current
- Enable Polarity Options
- Industry-standard Pin for Pin SOIC, and Smaller DFN Packages Available
- UL Recognized, File Number: E333469