SH7285,SH7286 group are high-end single chip microcontroller incorporating an SH-2A core which realized up to 100MHz operation.
The SH7286 and SH7285 incorporates large capacity Flash memory (SH7286:1MB, SH7285:768KB).
The SH7286 also incorporates register banks. When an interrupt occurs, CPU internal register information is stored in registers at high speed.
This makes it possible to improve real-time control performance greatly. The SH7286 also incorporates various peripheral functions suitable for industrial application AC servos, general-purpose inverters and robots, such as a 1 channel USB2.0 Full Speed, CAN(SH7286 only), 5 channel serial interface, a multifunction timer unit, a 12-bit A/D converter, etc.
The SH7286realizes high speed operation of 100MHz, and 5V single power supply or 3.3Vsingle power supply operation. (Analog power supply is 5V)
- SH-2A（without FPU）high performance RISC
- Operating frequency: 100MHz （Bus clock, peripheral clock: 50MHz）
- SH-2A instruction (Except FPU instruction)
- Large capacity memory built-in
- ROM: 1MB(SH72867)/768KB(SH72866,SH72856)/512KB(SH72865,SH72855)
- RAM: 32KB(SH72867,SH72866,SH72856)/24KB(SH72865,SH72855)
- Peripheral functions
- Timer: CMT (2ch) + MTU2 (6ch) + MTU2S (3ch)
- A/D converter: 3 channel can be sampled simultaneously
SH7286: 12bit, 12ch
SH7285: 12bit, 8ch
- D/A converter: 8bit, 2ch (SH7286 only）
- Controller Area Network (CAN): RCAN-ET 1ch (SH7286 only)
- Serial interface: 4ch
- Serial interface with FIFO: 1ch
- DMAC: 8ch
- Data transfer controller （DTC）
- INTC (interrupt controller), WDT
- I2C bus interface 3*: 1ch
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Function: 1ch
- Synchronous serial communication interface (SSU): 1ch
- External memory interface
- ROM, SRAM, SDRAM, SRAM with byte selection, Burst ROM, MPX-I/O
- External bus width:
- Power management system
- Sleep, Software standby, module standby
- SH7286: LQFP-176(20mm x 20mm,0.4mm pitch / 24mm x 24mm,0.5mm pitch)
- SH7285: LQFP-144 (20mm x 20mm、0.5mm pitch)
Pin Count / Memory Size Lineup:
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
IBIS standard simulation data is required for high-speed board design and can be used to run simulations to examine and troubleshoot issues such as waveform reflection, ringing, and so on, before producing the actual board.
BSDL is a data input format supported by most IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG)-compliant tools. The automatic test pattern generation (ATPG) and automatic test equipment functions of these tools facilitate testing.
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.