A ST-BUS® compatible digital switch controlled by a
microprocessor which can handle from 128 x 128 to 32K x 32K inputs to multiple outputs.
The IDT72V70800 is a non-blocking digital switch that has a capacity of 512 x 512 channels at a serial bit rate of 8.192 Mb/s. Some of the main features are: programmable stream and channel control, Processor Mode, input offset delay and high-impedance output control.
Per-stream input delay control is provided for managing large multi-chip switches that transport both voice channel and concatenated data channels. In addition, input streams can be individually calibrated for input frame offset.
- 512 x 512 channel non-blocking switching at 8.192 Mb/s
- Per-channel variable or constant throughput delay
- Automatic identification of ST-BUS®/GCI interfaces
- Accepts 4 Serial Data Streams of 8.192 Mb/s
- Automatic frame offset delay measurement
- Per-stream frame delay offset programming
- Per-channel high impedance output control
- Per-channel Processor Mode
- Control interface compatible to Intel/Motorola CPUs
- Connection memory block programming
- Available in 64-pin Thin Plastic Quad Flatpack (TQFP) and 64-pin Small Thin Quad Flatpack (STQFP)
- 3.3V Power Supply
- Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C
- 3.3V I/O with 5V Tolerant Inputs