QE for Capacitive Touch is a tool for assisting in the development of embedded systems that include the use of capacitive touch keys.
This tool simplifies the initial settings of the touch user interface and the tuning of the sensitivity.
- The GUI makes it easy for even a beginner to develop touch user interfaces.
- Automatic tuning for touch sensor sensitivity
- Learn More
|Product Name||Latest Ver.||Released||Target Device (Note1)||Details of upgrade||Download||Operating Environment|
|QE for Capacitive Touch||V2.0.0||Sep 08, 2021||RA Family
|See Release Note||Download||e² studio plug-in(Note2)(Note3)
- For details on supported MCUs, refer to the section Target Devices on this page.
- We recommend using the e² studio installer provided for the RA Family for customers using RA Family. For details, see the GitHub page on the Flexible Software Package (FSP).
- For development of Renesas Synergy™, we recommend to install e² studio by platform installer included SSP(Synergy Software Package).
For details >>