Applilet EZ PL is a programming software that can create microcontroller application software easily in a manner similar to solving a puzzle, without using any programming language.
This software allows even users who are unfamiliar with programming languages and do not have knowledge of software development to easily create a variety of microcontroller application software using a graphical user interface (GUI) on a host machine. Applilet EZ PL can also be used to study and evaluate the basic operation of a system that uses a microcontroller.
- Microcontroller software can be automatically generated simply by combining a logic circuit, electric circuit, and microcontroller function using the GUI.
- By using in combination with an evaluation board, operation of the created software can be confirmed easily.
- C language output function is built in (78K0/Kx2 only. For the 78K0S/Kx1+, assembly language is output). Possible to view, edit, and recompile the source file afterwards.
- Supports a broad range of needs from users just starting to learn about microcontrollers, to students, to expert hardware design engineers.
- Built-in simulation function enables evaluation to be performed without an actual device.
- Supported Evaluation Boards
- Learn More