Current Public Release
Release Date: 2019-12-19
MCUs Supported: S7G2, S3A7, S124, S3A3, S128, S5D9, S5D5, S5D3, S3A6, S3A1, S1JA
SSP v1.7.5 is a maintenance release incorporating updates and improvements to the modules and features provided in SSP v1.7.0.
Key updates and improvements in SSP v1.7.5
- USB Printer Class (Host) support: Included USBX Printer class (host) in Synergy USB Framework to add support for FS and HS modes
- USB HUB class improvement: USB HUB now supports devices with more than 4 interrupts
- XWare Updates:
NetX Secure v5.12
NetX/Duo Applications Bundle v5.12
NetX Web (MQTT, SNMP, HTTPS) v5.12
USBX (Host and Device) v5.9
GUIX v5.6 and GUIX Studio 5.6
- QSPI Flash: Supports over 16 MB QSPI Flash memory with 4-Byte addressing mode
- LevelX improvement: Support for resizing the flash memory with sf_el_ls_nor framework.
- Connectivity Frameworks: WiFi, Ethernet and Cellular Frameworks updated to support detaching of peripheral devices
- Ease of Use: Link to Knowledge Base articles in XML
For additional information on improvements and bug fixes, review the SSP v1.7.5 Release Note and User's Manual.
Important Note: The platform installers for SSP v1.7.5 were updated on 2020-1-08 to resolve an issue with the GUIX User Guide, users who have downloaded the installer between 2019-12-19 and 2020-1-08 are advised to use the GUIX user Guide posted seperately on the download page for GUIX Studio v5.6.
Refer to the Release Note for SSP v1.7.5 for installation and usage.