The ISL78263EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the dual-converter, synchronous buck-and-boost operation of the ISL78263 controller. The board evaluates Channel 1, a synchronous buck operation that provides a system rail voltage, and Channel 2, a boost converter that is activated to support automotive cold crank applications. In addition, the ISL78263EVAL1Z enables evaluation of ISL78263 features such as overcurrent protection, overvoltage and undervoltage protection, and power-good indicators for each channel.
- VIN operating range: 2.1V to 42V
- Selectable continuous conduction mode (CCM) or energy conservation mode (ECM) allowed
- Low quiescent current in ECM mode: 6μA typical, buck channel
- Switching frequency: 200kHz to 2.2MHz
- Boost frequency at 1x or 0.2x the buck frequency
- Drop-out mode (buck) for high duty-cycle operation
- 25ns on-times for low duty cycle operation
- External synchronization input
- Programmable spread spectrum clocking
- 2A sourcing/3A sinking MOSFET drivers
- Boot UVLO and programmable boot refresh time
- Extensive protection mechanisms for OV/UV/OC/OT
- Monitoring test points for key signals
- Automotive battery supplied applications
- In cabin systems
- Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS)
- Start-stop protected systems (such as head units, clusters, e-Mirrors)
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|ISL78263EVAL1Z||Mass Production||Renesas||$260.00||1||Automotive 42V Dual Synchronous Boost & Low-Iq Buck Controllers with Integrated Drivers Evaluation Board||5||Mouser||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.