The ISL76534EVAL1Z is a complete platform for the evaluation on all datasheet specifications and functionalities of the programmable gamma buffer. The ISL76534 contains an I2C programmable, 10-bit, 14-channel gamma reference voltage generator with buffered outputs, a 10-bit programmable VCOM calibrator, a high output current VCOM amplifier and an internal EEPROM to store all reference voltage data. The EEPROM features an endurance of 10,000 write cycles and a data retention of 20yrs at 105°C.
The ISL76534EVAL1Z board is intended to provide an evaluation platform for the 4mmx5mm X2QFN ISL76534 package, programmable gamma buffer.
- 15-Channel reference voltage outputs, I2C programmable:
- 14-channel gamma references, 10-bit resolution with buffered outputs
- 1-channel VCOM calibrator with 10-bit resolution
- High output current VCOM amplifier
- Ultra-low power operation, ideal for tablet and mobile applications: typical quiescent power, 12mW at 8V AVDD
- EEPROM data retention: 20yrs at 105°C
- EEPROM endurance: 10,000 write cycles
- Read/write capable over 2.25V to 3.6V DVDD range
- 6.3V to 19V analog supply operating range
- 2.25V to 3.6V digital supply operating range
- 28 Ld 4x5mm super thin X2QFN package
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Automotive infotainment display
- Automotive Center Information Display (CID)
- Automotive smart mirrors
- Automotive instrument cluster display
- Automotive TFT-LCD display
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.