The ISL29035 is an integrated ambient and infrared light-to-digital converter with I2C (SMBus Compatible) Interface. Its advanced self-calibrated photodiode array emulates human eye response with excellent IR rejection.
The Optical Sensor Evaluation Kit (OSEK) is designed to evaluate the performance of various Optical Sensor devices. This evaluation kit includes pads (footprints) for various different Renesas Optical Sensor package types: 4/6/8/10-lead ODFN. Only one device type is mounted on the board for evaluation purposes. A fully assembled and tested evaluation board is provided.
- Resolution: 16-bits ADC
- Wide dynamic range: 1:4,200,000
- Integrated noise reduction: 50/60Hz
- Close to human eye response with excellent IR/UV rejection
- Shutdown modes: Software and Automatic
- Programmable interrupt threshold with persistence filter
- Supply current (typ): 57µA
- Shutdown current (max): 0.51µA
- I2C (SMB compatible) power supply: 1.7V to 3.63V
- Sensor power supply: 2.25V to 3.63V
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Small form factor package: 6 Ld 1.5x1.6x0.75 ODFN
The OSEK consists of the hardware, software, and documentation listed in the following:
- MCU Board
- Evaluation Board (DUT Board)
- Evaluation Software (Online)
- User Guide (Online)
- Quick-Start Guide (Online)
- Product Datasheet (Online)
- Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/WIN7
- Available USB Port
- Ambient light sensing
- Backlight control
- Camera light meters
- Lighting controls
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.