This kit has the 78K0S/KA1+ "low pin count" microcontroller mounted on a board, and supports on-board flash programming for application programs up to 4 KB and real-time execution. User hardware parts such as digital I/O and analog signals can be connected to the board.
- Has features which can easily develop simple I/O functions such as a push button, LED output, AD reference voltage, I/O line, and a UART interface.
- Power source is supplied from the USB I/F, so it's not necessary to prepare a separate power supply.
- With the Windows-based flash programming software, select the application program to evaluate and it can be downloaded.
- Supports signal conversion from analog to digital
- Supports many input/output functions
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|