The F0111 is a dual-path 2500MHz to 2700MHz High Gain / Ultra-Low Noise Amplifier used in receiver applications.
The F0111 LNA is operated as a balanced amplifier where the inputs and outputs are combined via external 90° couplers and provides 18dB of gain with 0.7dB noise figure.The device uses a single 5V supply and 120mA typical of total ICC.
The F0111 is packaged in a 4 x 4 mm, 16-pin VFQFPN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- 2500MHz to 2700MHz operating range
- 18dB typical Gain
- 0.7dB typical NF
- 50Ω Single-ended Input/Output Impedances
- +5V power supply
- ICC = 60mA per Channel
- Independent Channel Standby Modes for Power Savings
- 1.8V Logic Standby control
- Operating temperature (TEP) range: -40°C to +105°C
- 4 × 4 mm, 16-VFQFPN package