The F0110 is a dual path 1500MHz to 2300MHz High Gain / Ultra-Low Noise Amplifier used in receiver applications.
The F0110 LNA is operated as a balanced amplifier where the inputs and outputs are combined via external 90° couplers and provides 18dB of gain. The device uses a single 5V supply and 120mA typical of total ICC.
The F0110 is packaged in a 4 x 4 mm, 16-pin VFQFPN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- 1500MHz to 2300MHz operating range
- 18.5dB typical gain
- Less than 0.6dB NF
- 50Ω single-ended input/output impedances
- +5V power supply
- ICC = 55mA per channel
- Independent channel standby modes for power savings
- 1.8V logic standby control
- Operating temperature (TEP) range: -40°C to +105°C
- 4 × 4 mm, 16-VFQFPN package