The ISL91107IIN-EVZ and ISL91107IIA-EVZ platforms allow quick evaluation of the high-performance features of the ISL91107 buck-boost regulator. The ISL91107IIA-EVZ evaluates the ISL91107IIAZ featuring adjustable Vout.
The ISL91107 is a high-current buck-boost switching regulator for systems using new battery chemistries in a 15 Bump WLCSP package. It uses Renesas' proprietary buck-boost algorithm to maintain voltage regulation while providing excellent efficiency and very low output voltage ripple when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Small, compact design
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable mode (auto PFM/forced PWM)
- Connectors, test points and jumpers for easy probing
- Smartphones and tablet PCs
- Wireless communication devices
- 2G/3G/4G power amplifiers