The ISL80410 is a high voltage, adjustable VOUT, low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for “always-on” and “keep alive” applications. The ISL80410 operates from an input voltage of +6V to +40V under normal operating conditions and consumes only 18μA of quiescent current at no load. The ISL80410 features an EN pin that can be used to put the device into a low-quiescent current shutdown mode in which it draws only 2μA of supply current. The device features over-temperature shutdown and current limit protection.
The ISL80410 is rated to operate across the -40°C to +125°C temperature range and is available in an 8 Ld Small Outline Exposed Pad Plastic Package (EPSOIC).
- Wide VIN range of 6V to 40V
- Adjustable output voltage from 2.5V to 12V
- Ensured 150mA output current
- Ultra low 18μA typical quiescent current
- Low 2μA of typical shutdown current
- ±1% accurate voltage reference (over temperature, load)
- Low dropout voltage of 295mV at 150mA
- Low 26μVRMS noise
- 40V tolerant logic level (TTL/CMOS) enable input
- Stable operation with 10μF output capacitor
- 5kV ESD HBM rated
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- 8 Ld exposed pad EPSOIC package