RECAIUS, speech recognition middleware voice trigger, is a software component which detects prespecified words and allows hands-free operation without using a switch to initiate listening. Out-of-box support is now avialable for the RA family of MCUs.
- SW solution realize talk-switch less and hands-free system detecting pre-defined word (Trigger Word) .
- No Internet connection required.
- Triger word can be defined by customer.
- Suitable for edge device due to small memory size and less CPU performance.
- Partner Beamforming, Noise suppression technology can be used.
Target Markets and Applications
- Industrial Controls
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Home
- Consumer Electronics
|Title||Type||Last Updated Date||Size|
|TOSHIBA RECAIUS Speech Recognition
TOSHIBA RECAIUS Speech Recognition for the Renesas RA Partner Ecosystem
|15 Jul 2020||578 KB|
|TOSHIBA RECAIUS RM016 RMW Voice Trigger Service Catalog||07 Jul 2020||297 KB|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.