The RELOC Wi-Fi FSP driver adds ATWINC15x0 Wi Fi module support to the Renesas RA ecosystem in order to simplify the development of wirelessly connected products. The driver package includes a comprehensive IoT example application based on FreeRTOS and AWS IoT Cloud services.
- Integration of low power ATWINC15x0 Wi Fi module into Renesas Flexible Software Package (FSP), supporting both Wi Fi station and AP modes
- Rapid development of Renesas RA MCU Family IoT projects relying on comprehensive FreeRTOS connectivity bundle, including MQTTs 3.1.1, HTTPs, TLS1.2, firmware over-the-air (OTA) secure updates
- ATWINC1500 PMOD board available for simple connection to Renesas EK-RA6Mx kits
- Supported toolchains: e2 studio and Keil
- Example project with AWS IoT cloud services integration
- Full customization service offered
Target Markets and Applications
- Smart Appliance
- Smart Home and Buildings
- Energy Metering
- Industrial Control
- IoT Cloud Gateway
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.