The HXT45110-3 is a single-channel linear EML driver die, which is a member of the Renesas family of optical receiver transmitter array (ORTA) products. In conjunction with an EML, a compact linear transmitter can be designed for the next generation of 100G and 200G/400G optical small form factor (SFF) transceivers.
The device is a low-power, high-performance, single channel linear driver die with differential input and single-ended output consisting of one 56Gbaud broadband amplifier channel, which is designed for 112Gbps PAM4 EML based transceivers. This design enables it to drive a linear output voltage of 2.0Vpp, which is needed to up to 10km transmission and to drive Silicon Photonic modulators.
- Data rate up to 56 Gbaud PAM-4 applications
- Linear output voltage of 2.0Vpp
- Low power consumption of 280mW
- > 45GHz bandwidth
- > 10dB dynamic range of gain control
- Peaking on/off control
- Linear operation with less than 3% total harmonic distortion