- Triple single-supply buffer
- Generates negative rail from from single +3.3V supply
- No output DC blocking capacitor needed
- 200MHz -3dB bandwidth
- 50MHz 0.1dB bandwidth
- Fixed gain of 2 output buffer
- Amplifier enable/disable function control
- Outputs are high impedance in power-down mode
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.