The ISL28233 is available in 8 Ld MSOP, 8 Ld SOIC and 8 Ld DFN packages. The ISL28433 is available in 14 Ld TSSOP, 14 Ld SOIC and 14 Ld 3mmx4mm TDFN packages. All devices operate over the temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 6µV, Max.
- Low Offset Drift: 0.05µV/°C, Max.
- Quiescent Current (Per Amplifier): 18µA, Typ.
- Single Supply Range: +1.65V to +6.0V
- Dual Supply Range: ±0.825V to ±3.0V
- Low Noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.0µVP-P, Typ.
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs and Output
- Input Bias Current: 180pA, Max.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.