The ISL28134 is ideal for amplifying the sensor signals of analog front-ends that include pressure, temperature, medical, strain gauge and inertial sensors down to the µV levels.
The ISL28134 can be used over standard amplifiers with high stability over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and the full industrial temperature range of -40°C to +125°C. The ISL28134 is available in an industry standard pinout SOIC and SOT-23 packages.
- Rail-to-rail inputs and outputs
- CMRR at VCM = 0.1V beyond VS: 135dB, typ
- VOH and VOL: 10mV from VS, typ
- No 1/f noise corner down to 0.1Hz
- Input noise voltage: 10 nV/√Hz at 1kHz
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise voltage: 250nVP-P
- Low offset voltage: 2.5µV, Max
- Superb offset drift: 15nV/°C, Max
- Single supply: 2.25V to 6.0V
- Dual supply: ±1.125V to ±3.0V
- Low ICC: 675µA, typ
- Wide bandwidth: 3.5MHz
- Operating temperature range
- Industrial: -40°C to +85°C
- Full industrial: -40°C to +125°C
- Single: SOIC, SOT-23
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.