- Dual Version of CA3140
- Internally Compensated
- MOSFET Input Stage
- Very High Input Impedance (ZIN) 1.5TΩ (Typ)
- Very Low Input Current (II) 10pA (Typ) at ±15V
- Wide Common-Mode Input Voltage Range (VICR): Can Be Swung 0.5V Below Negative Supply Voltage Rail
- Directly Replaces Industry Type 741 in Most Applications
- Pb-Free Available (RoHS Compliant)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.