How to Join
What is the R-Car Consortium?
The R-Car Consortium provides a variety of software components through partner collaboration. Since system integrators join the consortium, we can offer optimal platforms according to customer's requirements, and a series of supports.
How to Join the R-Car Consortium
To join the R-Car Consortium, you need to sign the Participation Agreement for Renesas R-Car Consortium with Renesas Electronics Corporation. Please follow the below procedure to apply for admission.
Before You Apply:
- Please read the criteria for joining.
- Registration with the Renesas Alliance Partner Program is a prerequisite for joining the R-Car Consortium. If you have not yet registered, please go to https://www.renesaspartners.com and register your organization. For more information on the Alliance Partner Program, please refer to the following.
Please note however that membership in the Alliance Partner Program does not guarantee acceptance to the R-Car Consortium.
R-Car Consortium Application Procedure:
- Please download the application form (agreement). Japanese English
- Please read the agreement carefully.
- If you accept the agreement, please email the secretariat . Please replace [company name] in the email subject line with the name of your company or organization. The agreement can be entered in either Japanese or English. Please pick one language only when you email. At this time, it is not necessary to attach the application form (agreement) to your email.
- At a later date, you will receive a PDF file containing the agreement filled in with the information you provided. Check that the information is correct, and print two copies. Sign and affix your seal to them, and send both copies back to us.
- We will sign or affix our seal to them, and send one copy back to you.
- The secretariat will contact you about your application.
After Joining R-Car Consortium:
- You will be able to access the R-Car Consortium Member Site.
Criteria for Joining
Applicants who meet all of the following conditions will be granted membership in the R-Car Consortium.
The applicant fulfills the conditions for joining the Alliance Partner Program.
The applicant has agreed to the Participation Agreement for Renesas R-Car Consortium.
The applicant belongs to a company or organization that provides or has the possibility of providing a solution or service that uses "R-Car" or a "product for car information systems that is recognized by Renesas".
The company or organization of the applicant is recognized and granted admission by the R-Car Consortium secretariat.