How to join
How to join the Renesas Alliance Partner Program
Thank you for considering to join the Renesas Alliance Partner Program.
Could you please start by reading the "Renesas Alliance Program Membership Conditions".
For a speedy registration, please be ready with a description of your Company, Products and Service information.
Follow the registration guidelines and click "sign-up" to register.
Renesas Alliance Program Membership Conditions
Existing and new partners to meet all of following conditions:
- Company is not a customer, excluding IDHs/VARs.
- A customer holds less than 10% share in the partner company.
- Company is not Silicon competitor, excluding tool vendors.
- A competitor holds less than 10% share in the partner company.
- Expect regular collaboration and mutual promotion to customers.
- A partner that is a consultant should employ one or more full-time engineering or software programming staff.
- A partner that is a 3rd party tool developer is recommended to employ five or more full-time engineering or software programming staff.
- A partner that is Tokuyaku-ten or a distributor must have their own solution development or offer an additional service, e.g. Programming house.
- A partner must have been in business for at least two years or...
- A partner has approval from Renesas for strategic reasons.