Experience the Synergy Platform and the Synergy S5D9 MCU Group, including high-speed connectivity and rich user interfaces, using Synergy Software and Tools.
- Access all pins and on-board peripherals of the Synergy S5D9 MCU Group
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through, and debug code with e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy™
- Flexible connectivity options with USB, Ethernet with IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) support, CAN, and RS-232/485
- Arduino™ Shield Uno compatible socket and Pmod™ connectors for expansion with 3rd party, off-the-shelf, and custom multi-function boards
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) functionality with a Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit, Graphics LCD controller with 2.4-inch QVGA (240x320) TFT display with capacitive touch screen, and GUIX Studio™ for developing user interface screens
- Measure real-time power consumption of current over program execution
- Security and encryption functions enable secure data communications and storage, with support for industry standard algorithms such as AES, DSA, 3DES, RSA, SHA, and GHASH
- Safety features include hardware diagnostics, memory protection, and watchdog timeout
- Debugging and programming with J-Link® OB on-boar
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.