A flexible, full-featured Human Machine Interface (HMI) and communications product example based on the flagship Synergy S7G2 MCU Group.
- Weather panel application demo illustrates a multi-thread HMI example that allows multiple functions, such as rendering and user inputs, to be managed simultaneously ·
- Thermostat application demo illustrates touchscreen, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a webserver that connects to an access point or wireless router to provide remote wireless access from a smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Overlay multiple graphical screens and CODEC using the on-chip LCD controller, video frame capture engine, 2D drawing engine, and rich features such as Alpha Blending
- Visualize and add graphics on the 7” multi-view angle (MVA) color LCD capacitive touch display with backlight using the included GUIX Studio™
- Use flexible connectivity options with on-board Ethernet, Bluetooth® Dual Mode, USB, and Pmod™ · Optimize circuit design with schematics, Bill of Materials (BOM), and PCB layout guide
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- Debug and program with J-Link® Lite
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.