Develop on the highly efficient S3A7 MCU Group and stretch device battery life while running analog and digital peripherals in special low power modes.
- Access all pins of the Synergy S3A7 MCU Group with a modular design including a main MCU board with a custom segment LCD module and a replaceable breakout board with additional peripherals
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through, and debug code with e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy™
- Flexible connectivity options with USB, CAN, a Bluetooth® Low Energy module, and Pmod™ connectors for 3rd party, off-the-shelf, and custom multi-function boards
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) functionality with a Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit and a segment LCD display
- On-board compass, accelerometer, light, proximity, and temperature sensors
- Measure real-time power consumption of current over program execution
- Security and encryption functions enable secure data communications and storage, with support for industry standard algorithms such as AES 128/256 and GHASH
- Safety features include hardware diagnostics, memory protection, and watchdog timeout
- DIP switches for error-free function configuration
- Debugging and programming with J-Link® OB on board
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.