Integrate Wi-Fi functionality for Renesas Synergy™ MCUs with the Wi-Fi Framework included in the Synergy Software Package (SSP).
- Wi-Fi connected thermostat application using the Synergy S7G2 MCU, an external WAP or router, and a web-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Experiment with the Wi-Fi framework through standard APIs using SSP drivers
- Add a vendor-independent Wi-Fi application to the Wi-Fi framework
- Utilize the SSP network drivers and stacks and implement the communication protocols to connect to access points and wireless routers
- Enable standard Wi-Fi features such as provisioning, configuration, initialization, and QoS filtering
- Establish a webserver and messaging framework to allow an external mobile device to access and control a thermostat application from a web interface
- Access LED toggle, heartbeat, and proximity sensor Wi-Fi Partner application projects
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through, and debug code with e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy™
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.