Evaluate capacitive touch technology on the Renesas Synergy™ Platform and develop with the Synergy S124 and S3A7 MCU Groups.
- Test and develop mutual or self-capacitive touch, button, slider, and wheel functions using the precision-accurate touch sensing boards
- Build applications using the Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit (CTSU) Application Framework
- Graphically design, tune, and optimize buttons and areas using the Capacitive Touch Workbench
- Customize with software projects, useful tips, and application notes for hardware design
- Optimize circuit design with schematics, Bill of Materials (BOM), and PCB layout guide
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through, and debug code with e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy™
- Debug and program with J-Link® OB on-board
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.