Applilet EZ PL for RL78
"Applilet EZ PL for RL78" is software that allows users with no programming language knowledge to easily create a microcontroller application program, in a manner similar to that of solving a jigsaw puzzle.
Even users who are unfamiliar with programming languages and have no software development experience can create a microcontroller application program easily using the graphical user interface (GUI) of this software on a computer. It is also suitable for studying and evaluating basic microcontroller operation.
You can easily create a program for an RL78 microcontroller using Applilet EZ PL for RL78.
- Logic circuits, timers, general-purpose logic, microcontroller functions, and so on are displayed in a GUI panel. You can combine panels in the GUI like a jigsaw puzzle to easily create a program for a RL78 microcontroller.
- Program operation can be evaluated by waveform simulation.
- The standard Renesas compiler CA78K0R (same as packaged with the CS+ integrated development environment) is supported. IAR/GNU compilers are also supported.
- Programming to a microcontroller using an RFP (Renesas Flash Programmer) is supported. Applilet EZ PL for RL78 can support all phases, from program development to evaluation on the actual device.
- The generated C source code can be imported into an integrated development environment (CS+, etc.) to edit and recompile. Since software development is carried out while referring to a program, this helps shorten development time.
Pitch conversion board (Hokuto Denshi)
Example of Connecting Pitch Conversion Board to On-Chip Debugging Emulator
Download Software (Applilet EZ PL for RL78)
This is the download page for the Applilet EZ PL for RL78, a simple visual programming software.
It is assumed that customers who view or download any of the tools or materials shown on this and
subsequent pages have agreed to the terms of the License Agreement.
Be sure to read the License Agreement before viewing or downloading these tools.
- In no event shall Renesas Electronics be held responsible for any infringement of copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of third parties arising out of or in connection with the use of this product. Nothing herein shall be construed as conferring any right or license under any copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Renesas Electronics or any third party.
- Circuits, software, and other information related to these tools and/or materials are provided for illustrative purposes in semiconductor product operation and application examples. The incorporation of these circuits, software and information in the design of the customer's equipment shall be done under the full responsibility of the customer. Renesas Electronics assumes no responsibility for any losses incurred by customers or third parties arising from the use of these circuits, software and information.
- No part of this document may be copied or reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of Renesas Electronics. Renesas Electronics assumes no responsibility for any errors that may appear in this document.
- These tools are evaluation versions. No technical support will be provided for these tools. For details on an evaluation board, please contact the company that sells the board directly.
＊You must agree to these terms before using any of the tools shown below.
|Product name||Download||User's manual||Application Notes||Remarks|
|Applilet EZ PL for RL78 V1.01E||
Included with the product
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|