M3A-HS71 is a CPU board equipped with SH7670 (SH-2A core, operating at 200MHz, 256-pin version).
Top view of component side
Top view of solder side
- Comes standard with USB and LAN connectors.
- Comes standard with MPEG transport stream interface (STIF) connector, MIL-STD.
- Easy for evaluation of on-chip peripheral I/O s and system extension All SH7670 I/O ports are connected to extension connector s (*1) to enable to develop the extension board for variety of use.
- H-UDI connector (14-pin), which can be connected with E10A-USB (*2) is mounted on board.
*1:Connectors except USB, LAN and STIF are through-hole.
*2: Optional item
Power supply and development tool are not included in this product. Following items should be prepared by user before using this CPU board.
- 5V DC Power supply (1.5A min.)
- SuperH RISC engine C/C++ compiler package
- E10A-USB emulator
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|