The board comes standard with the UART, CAN, and USB connector as the SH7203 peripheral function interface.
Top view of the component side
Top view of the solder side
- For the connection with an external SDRAM, it can be switched between the 16-bit bus width and 32-bit bus width
- The board comes standard with the series A receptacle as the USB connector.
- All the pins of SH7203 data bus, address bus, and peripheral function are connected to the extension connector.
- Mounted the connector which the Renesas Technology on-chip emulator E10A-USB can be connected.
This product does not include power supply and development tools. It is necessary to prepare following items separately.
- Power supply : 5V (1.5A or more)
- SuperH RISC engine C/C++ compiler package
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|