The SH7243 is a high-end single chip microcomputer incorporating an SH-2A core. The SH7243 incorporates 256KB or 128KB of Flash memory and operatesat 100MHz. The SH7243 also incorporates register banks. When an interruptoccurs, CPU internal register information is stored in registers at high speed.This makes it possible to improve real-time control performance greatly.
The SH7243 also incorporates various peripheral functions suitable forindustrial application AC servos, general-purpose inverters and robots, such asa 3 channel serial interface, a powerful 16-bit timer suitable for invertercontrol, a 12-bit A/D converter, etc. The SH7243 realizes 5V single powersupply and 3.3V single power supply operation despite operating at thehigh-speed of 100MHz.(Analog power supply is 5V)
- SH-2A (wihout FPU) high performance RISC
- Operating frequency 100MHz (bus clock, peripheral clock: 50MHz)
- SH-2A instruction (except FPU instruction)
- On-chip large capacity memory
- ROM: 256KB (SH72434), 128KB (SH72433)
- RAM: 12KB (SH72434), 8KB (SH72433)
- Powerful peripheral functions
- Timer: CMT(2ch) + MTU2(6ch) + MTU2S(3ch)
- A/D converter: 12-bit, 8ch (3 channels can be sampled simultaneously)
- Serial interface: 2ch
- Serial interface with FIFO: 1ch
- DMAC: 8ch
- Data transfer controller (DTC)
- INTC (Interrupt controller), WDT, etc.
- External memory interface
- ROM, SRAM, SDRAM, SRAM with byte selection, Burst ROM, MPX-I/O
- External bus width: 8/16bit
- Power management system
- Sleep, Software standby, module standby
- Package: LQFP-100 (14mm x 14mm, 0.5mm pitch)
Pin Count / Memory Size Lineup:
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.