The UPD78943x microcontroller is 8-bit 78K0S core microcontroller for LCD control applications.
- Operating voltage: VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Max. frequency: 5 MHz
- ROM capacities: 8 KB to 16 KB mask ROM
- RAM capacities: 512 bytes
- 64-pin plastic LQFP, TQFP package
- Crystal/ceramic oscillation or RC oscillation is selectable for the oscillator by a mask option.
- Minimum instruction execution time can be changed from high-speed (0.4 µs: @ 5.0 MHz operation with main system clock) to ultra-low-speed (122 µs: @ 32.768 kHz operation with subsystem clock) (crystal/ceramic oscillation)
- Minimum instruction execution time can be changed from high-speed (0.5 µs: @ 4.0 MHz operation with main system clock) to ultra-low-speed (122 µs: @ 32.768 kHz operation with subsystem clock) (RC oscillation)
- I/O ports: 40
- Timer: 5 channels
- 16-bit timer: 1 channel
- 8-bit timer: 2 channels
- Watch timer: 1 channel
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
- 10-bit resolution A/D converter: 6 channels
- Serial interface: 1 channel
- LCD controller/driver Segment signals: 5, common signals: 4
- Vectored interrupt sources: 15
- Operating ambient temperature: TA = -40 to +85°C
Pin Count / Memory Size Lineup：
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Characteristics data||Information on observed values. Please use this as reference data when developing your set.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.