Smart Kitchen Summit 2017
Renesas Smart Fridge Demo with High-Performance RZ/G1 MPUs
Come see our Smart Fridge demo, which shows embedded vision implemented in a real home appliance via convolutional neural networks running on the dual-core Arm® Cortex-A15 Renesas RZ/G1 MPU with NEON acceleration. The fridge performs two separate vision algorithms – one for user identification using the front-camera and the other for fridge content identification using the internal camera.
Renesas RZ/G1 Series microprocessors (MPUs) give you the fast path to implement computer vision in your embedded industrial, medical, and consumer applications.
- Rich 3D graphics and high-performance video codecs for engaging GUIs
- Improved safety, security, and intelligence through real-time face and object identification
- Advanced human-machine interaction via systems that understand their environment
For more information, please watch our video below.
Renesas Synergy™ S5D9 Kit
An Entire Embedded Development Platform on One Board
Kick-start your innovative idea with Renesas Synergy™. In one kit, we include all the "ingredients" you need, from RTOS, middleware, communication stacks, and detailed MCU functions - so you can start "cooking" (or developing) right away!
- • Arm® CM4F @120MHz, 2M Flash and 640KB SDRAM
- • Multiple sensors: Acoustic, Motion, Pressure, Temperature and Humidity
- • 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for wireline connectivity to cloud
- • USB 2.0 full speed as device and 5V power input
- • Supported by Renesas IoT Sandbox developer areas – Data Monitoring and Data Intelligence
- • Easy-to-use software APIs enabled by the Renesas Synergy Software Package (SSP), Qualified Software Add-Ons (QSA), and Verified Software Add-Ons (VSA)