Asian Utility Week 2018
|Event||Asian Utility Week 2018|
|Date||27 - 28 June 2018|
|Venue||IMPACT Exhibition Center Hall 1 & 2
47/569-576 Popular 3 Road, Banmai Sub-district, Pakkred District, Nonthaburi 11120, GREATER BANGKOK, THAILAND
|Booth No.||Booth G06|
Renesas with over thirty years of experience in the power meter market, offers semiconductor solutions for smart energy management addressing the needs in realizing a Smart Grid System which includes Smart Meters, Communications Modules and Gateways. Renesas' metering solutions comply to IEC, CPIB and IS Standards and Communication solutions supports Open Communication protocols like Wi-Sun, G3 and PRIME.
Visit us at Booth G06 to find out more.
Snapshots of Exhibits
- Data Concentrator Unit – DCU powered by Renesas RZ/G1E embedded processor. Offers secure solutions for protocol communication integration and translation requirements for medium/Large size applications in the power generation, transmission and distribution, oil & gas, industrial automation segments.
- Smart meters based on Renesas RL78 , RX and Synergy Family microcontrollers are next generation Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) with DLMS Push features.
- SubGhz Wi-SUN RF Module. Performed by Renesas RL78/G1H group microcontroller with integrated sub GHz Transceiver. Using simple UART interface for easy OEM integration.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module. Based on Renesas RL78/G1D group microcontroller with integrated Bluetooth Transceiver. 2.4 GHz ISM band, Bluetooth stack v4.2 compliance - Low Energy single Master & Slave.
- Power Line Communication (PLC) Module. Powered by Renesas CPX2 and CPX3 ASSP. Support G3-FCC and G3-CENELAC-A.
- GPRS Modem Board. Based on RL78.
- LoRaWan™ Module. Powered by Renesas Synergy S124. On board LoRaWan™ protocol stack.
Download the pamphlet of the demonstration solutions here.