"Self Oscillation Intelligent motorcycle Flasher Driver - SEIYA"
SEIYA, is an Intelligent Power Device (IPD) developed specially for the two and three wheeler flasher market.
The high quality and reliability of the SEIYA IPDs are developed specifically to enhance the two and three wheeler efficiency. Wait no more, be the first to change to the new efficient and effective flasher application.
The revolutionary key features of the new Flasher Driver are:
- Double frequency flashing in low load conditions.
- Powerful small package TO-252-3, which further enhances power dissipation.
- In comparison with existing Electro-Mechanical Relay (EMR) technology, SEIYA IPDs are half the size and have higher resistance to physical shock and vibration
- SEIYA IPDs are highly robust with built-in protection features, enabling simplified designs and lower power consumption
- SEIYA IPDs enhance the total system life-cycle as the IPDs do not degrade over time
- Higher efficiencys is expected with the enhanced Surface Mount Technology (SMT) assembly process
The high quality and reliability of the Renesas SEIYA IPDs are developed specifically to enhance the two and three wheeler efficiency. Wait no more, be the FIRST to change to the new efficiency and effective Flasher application.
|Part name||Load||Max Vcc||Typ Rds
|RAA2900014H12HPD*||10+10W||28||40mohm||1.0V/µs||-40 to 150˚C||TO-252 3pin||Mass production|
|RAA2900024H12HPD1*||10+10W||28||20mohm||1.0V/µs||-40 to 150˚C||TO-252 3pin||Mass production|
|RAA2900034H12HPD*||21+21W||28||20mohm||1.0V/µs||-40 to 150˚C||TO-252 3pin||Sample available|
Note 1: Support hazard flashing feature
*AEC Qualified. Compliant to ISO 7637-2:2011 & ISO16750-2:2012