The M3T-PD32RSIM simulator debugger for the M32R microcontroller family allows you to run and evaluate your application program without any target hardware. It provides a source-level-debugging environment with abundant break features and advanced functions such as coverage measurement and virtual interrupts. In addition, its user friendly and multi-window (overlappable) interface offers a stress-free debugging environment.
This debugger also allows you to customize with a programming tool such as Microsoft Visual C++ or Visual Basic (the PDSDK COM kit required). For example, you can create a user-defined window and interface between the debugger and other COM-compliant applications.
- Real-time OS debugging
- I/O script function (peripheral I/O simulation such as a timer)
- Programing a target system using the GUI Input Window and GUI Output Window for simple targetless debugging
- Comfortable debugging environment provided by drag & drop operation
- C language and assembly language source level debugging and many other basic debug features
- RAM monitoring
- Creating user-defined windows and commands
- On-line help in HTML
- Learn More